Family Medicine is a specialty of primary care medicine. Also known as Family Practice, your doctor is experienced with pediatrics, adult medicine and women’s health to treat both male and female patients ages 10 years and older. Like its name, a Family Medicine Physician often is the primary doctor for a whole family and care for you through all stages of life, and will refer you to a specialist whenever is needed.
Your Family Medicine provider offers a broad range of services listed below:
- Medical Evaluations
- Annual Physicals
- Women’s Health
- Diabetes and Hypertention Screenings
- Management of Chronic Conditions, such as, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD and Congestive Heart Failure.
- Mental Health concerns
- Immunizations for children and adults such as, Flu, Pneumonia and Shingles Vaccines.
- General Medicine
- Respiratory disease
- Vascular and heart disease
- Blood problems
- Kidney problems
- Joint and rheumatologic problems
- Digestive problems
- Endocrine and hormonal problems
- Urinary problems
- Neurological problems
- Infectious disease
- and many more
Your family medicine physician at FHCMG are also available for same-day appointments, home-visits and telemedicine.